Laggan Outdoor Bookings
Posted on June 16, 2020
We’ve been working hard to welcome back our visitors and to ensure their adventures comply with the latest government guidance.
We’ve made changes to the way we can run Laggan Outdoor and the experiences involved. The activities that we will be able to run include zip wire, clay pigeon shooting, archery, segway tours and grass sledging.
If any of our visitors or team feel unwell or have any Covid-19 symptoms, we will ask them to stay at home and follow self-isolation procedures. The following changes will be adhered to at all times:
- No on-site cafe
- Only one customer in reception at any time
- One way system in place for kitting up for activities
- Smaller groups booked into each activity. (Zip wire groups no larger than 4 customers instead of the usual 8 in each 30-minute slot)
- No mixing of groups with other customers (family groups only)
- Hand sanitising stations in place around the activity centre
- Customers to wear face masks at all times
- All vehicles and equipment will be treated with electrostatic sprayer
- Due to the reduced numbers allowed in the Landrover to get to the top of the Zip Wire, we will be offering customers the option to walk up to the top for a reduced price of £15pp instead of £20pp
- Regular cleaning of high contact surfaces
- Staff to wear face masks at all times
- The temperature of customers will be taken on arrival
- Booking will be essential. Only pre-booked customers will gain access to the centre.
- Paper waiver to be signed before arrival and brought to registration
- Card only payments, payment in full via bank transfer preferable
To book your adventure at Laggan Outdoor, please do so by emailing email@example.com at least three days before your visit!
All deposits will be refunded if the regulations change and we are unable to open due to Covid 19 as planned. No refunds will be given if the customer cannot come.